Holiday Wish List
Please click here to download a Holiday Wish List of items to donate to Project Share and our evening guests. Thank you!
Ways You Can Help
Providing meals and services for Project Share guests:
- Organize a volunteer group to serve a meal to our guests, especially on holidays.
- Donate plastic food containers to Project Share, so left overs can be taken home with our guests.
- Collect small toilet and hygiene items (from hotels and airplanes) for the use of our guests (tooth brushes and tooth paste, shampoo, soap, and washcloths).
- Donate crayons for children to color thank you notes to our donors.
- Bring toliet paper and paper towels for bathroom supplies.
- Donate the following supplies for clients:
- Baby food
- Baby wipes
- Dog and cat food
- Feminine hygiene products
- Plastic food containers for taking home left over meals
- Toilet paper
- Travel size toiletries
- Make a cash donation now, here online, or by a check, to help with operating costs.
- Donate to Project Share in May for Giving Grande – a Community Philanthropy Day.
- Volunteer one day a week to help with administrative tasks and answer the phone.
- Donate a used car. (The car will be converted to cash for Project Share).
- Ask Project Share to make a short presentation to your organization, church, mosque, and synagogue, civic club or business.
- Purchase a 30×30 “Share” Sticker to show your support of Project Share’s mission to meet the needs of the hungry in our community.
Assisting with our Annual Fundraising Event:
- Attend our annual fundraiser every autumn: Full Hearts Filling Empty Bowls.
- If you are a ceramic artist, link up with New Mexico Clay Artists, and create ceramic bowls for this event.
- Donate an art item for our silent auction at this event.
- Serve on a committee for this event and help us plan,
- Ask your favorite restaurants to provide food for the event.
- Ask your employer to be a co-sponsor for the event.
Please call us at 505-242-5677 to donate or volunteer. We look forward to working with you.
We are proud of our in-kind donation program—our in-kind budget is greater than our cash expenditures. However, community involvement and in-kind donations are not enough. We still need dollars to pay for the basic infrastructure necessary to support our dinner program—building, heating & cooling, phone, internet, supplies, insurance and minimal staffing. We need your help.